Alicia Vikander is our September Issue cover girl: winning an Oscar, falling in love with a co-star, and that’s just for starters!
- Ingrid Sischy on the shop that defined 80s style
- The making of Boyz N the Hood
- Happy hour with French comedian Gad Elmaleh
- Robert Gottlieb on editing Hollywood’s grandest dames
- The half-century long literary battle over The Confessions of Nat Turner
- Plus: Nate Parker, Gad Elmaleh, and more!
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice—often the only choice—for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
Download and start listening now!
- Listen to Vanity Fair on the go
- Get the latest issue as it hits newsstands
- Buy a single issue or subscribe