Happy Hunkidays! Get to know Chris Hemsworth, Hollywood’s state-of-the-art movie star, in Vanity Fair’s Holiday Issue cover story.
In this issue:
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice—often the only choice—for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era. Download and start listening now!
- Michael Lewis revisits Hollywood
- Jessica Alba on her “Honest” Empire
- William Langewiesche on modern slavery
- Billionaires battling in the Bahamas
- Dispatches from Gabriel García Márquez’s Mexico City and Jan Morris’s Venice
- Plus: Rashida Jones, Dita Von Teese, and much more!