FREE EXTRA: Download the audio version of our cover story on Mark Zuckerberg, featuring an exclusive interview with writer Max Chafkin.
- What it’s like to wear the Rift
- How the investment stacks up
- What to expect for the future of virtual reality
In this issue:
- Editor’s Letter: Graydon Carter’s introduction to the October issue
- Mark Zuckerberg on how he’ll change the world a second time
- The 2015 New Establishment
- An alumna on the University of Virginia’s next move
- Mike Nichols: An oral history
- Plus: Melinda Gates, Bill de Blasio, and much more!
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice—often the only choice—for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era. Download and start listening now!