- Listen to Vanity Fair on the go
- Get the latest issue as it hits newsstands
- Buy a single issue or subscribe
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice—often the only choice—for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
This month’s issue features:
Download and start listening now!
- Editor’s Letter: Graydon Carter introduces the August issue
- Channing Tatum: The Magic Mike XXL star on working with the greats, starting a family, and wearing a thong
- Special Report: Marie Brenner on the wave of anti-Semitism in Paris
- Michael Joseph Gross: The Queen and her corgis
- Toni Bentley: Mixing reading with eroticism
- Plus: Charlie Hebdo, David Muir, and much more!