Read by the author.
Ditch the lies and embrace God's truth: you matter and He has a valuable purpose for your life. In this devotional for teen girls, Grace Valentine encourages you to stop settling for the world's image of post-worthy perfection and live for more--more joy, more peace, and more meaning.
In these 90 devotions, Grace breaks down the truth of Scripture with the honesty and relatable real-life talk that have made her a role model for young women and earned her thousands of social media followers. She shows girls 13 and up how to
- stop hustling to please, perform, and be perfect
- let go of toxic relationships and impossible expectations
- stop judging yourself by the number on your jeans and love yourself instead
- replace worry, pressure, and fear with God's peace
- choose kindness and joy
- live out God's amazing plans for your life
Grace Valentine has felt the pressure of our culture's conflicting messages and images about who you should be. In To the Girl Looking for More, Grace shares the lessons she has learned through her own challenges and guides you to discover your true identity and self-worth in the eyes of your Creator--and to push past lies and live out the truth of who you were made to be.
From the author of Am I Enough? and Is It Just Me? this encouraging and empowering devotional features
- 90 daily devotions for quiet times, summer or semester youth group Bible study, or high school or college ministry small groups
- personal stories from Grace on her own struggles and meaningful moments
- down-to-earth text that feels like a coffee-shop conversation with your BFF
- affirmations, tips, and lists that empower and equip
From an author who can relate, this powerful book is a thoughtful, relatable devotional for girls. Are you ready for more?
Download and start listening now!