This CliffsNotes study guide on Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read To Kill a Mockingbird. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Harper Lee and To Kill a Mockingbird, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Harper Lee
• Hear an Introduction to To Kill a Mockingbird
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of To Kill a Mockingbird with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com Download and start listening now!