Hilda Gutwein, the youngest of eight children born to a German farmer, grew up in a war zone - the Balkan States. Her family lived under Socialism, Communism, and Hitler's Third Reich. Eventually, they were caught between two totalitarian forms of government, and Hilda's father had to make a choice for his family - stay and defend their homeland or leave everything behind.
Follow the story of Hilda's journey from a land controlled by fear and brutality to a land of freedom. Moreover, it's an account of unwavering faith in the One who is trustworthy and unchanging no matter what comes. Through Hilda's accounts, you'll gain insights about:
- A culture headed to the default of a dictator, monarch, or centralized power
- How propaganda instills fear and a need for governmental protection
- The true role and abilities of government
- How censorship, deceptive concepts, and false ideologies can spread through media
- Why freedom is prized by most of the world's citizenry but rarely obtained
In light of the climate of your country today, where will you look for your family's future? The time is now. It's your turn to choose. Download and start listening now!