Reanimate yourself for success with advice on life, love, and work from the undead.
Do you struggle out of bed each morning and sway lifelessly across the room, mouth agape, arms hanging slack, murmuring unintelligibly? Well, take heart: you’re not alone! But these other staggering, limp, perpetually drowsy folks just happen to be zombies—and it turns out they can teach us a lot about enjoying life. Only here, in this audiobook, will you learn their secrets to happiness.
Zombies aren’t afraid of life, so why should you be? Start living your life the undead way: through The Zen of Zombie!
Download and start listening now!
- Be adaptable—zombies make the best of a situation.
- Count your blessings—a brain in the hand is worth two behind the hastily improvised zombie barricades.
- W.W.Z.D? (What Would Zombies Do?)
- Slow down! Another delicious brain is just around the corner.
- Speak only when necessary—when zombies talk, people listen.
- Zombies don’t negotiate—neither should you.
- Plus a ninety-day guide to complete zombification!