After the real estate crash of 2007, most people—both the so-called experts and amateur investors alike—thought the opportunity to make money in real estate had passed for good. As it turns out, just when all of those people were leaving the market, the true real estate investors were buying up as many properties as they could, realizing that they were buying on sale. They didn’t fall for the myth that real estate was no longer a good investment.
In this enlightening audio program, The Ten Myths about Real Estate: And the Truths That Will Make You Wealthy, global real estate investor Dolf De Roos will debunk this myth and nine other persistent myths about the real estate market that keep most people from making big money in real estate—regardless of what the economist or the media elites have to say. Dolf is not a media expert, an economist, or a trend analyst. He is an actual real estate investor—one who has made money investing not only in the US, but in nearly every major country around the world. So, while others are listening to the hype, make sure you listen and learn from someone who has made—and continues to make—big money in the real estate business.
In this program, you’ll learn
- the three most important rules in real estate,
- the role that baby boomers and millennials are playing in the real estate market,
- why “fixing and flipping” real estate is NOT investing in real estate,
- the role of crowd funding in real estate investing,
- the myth that real estate investing is too complex for the average person,
- and much more!
Download and start listening now!