March - the third month of the year in the Gregorian calendar brings with it the Spring Equinox and the promise of warmer days and shorter nights. Our selected poets, including Swift, Yeats, Morris, Swinburne, and Austin, of course provide the words to match the mood.
The tracks are:
Download and start listening now!
- March - An introduction
- A March Minstrel, by Alfred Austin
- A March Snow, by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- in March, by Archibald Lampman
- My Little March Girl, by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Very Early Spring, by Katherine Mansfield
- Four Songs for Four Seasons, by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- To a Daisy Found Blooming, March 7th, by John Hartley
- Monadnock in Early Spring, by Amy Lowell
- March, by John Payne
- Lines Written in Early Spring, by William Wordsworth
- March, by Alfred Edward Houseman
- Sonnet XLIII - the Malvern Hills, March 12th 1835, by Henry Alford
- Stella's Birthday, March 13th 1727, by Jonathan Swift
- The Message of the March Wind, by William Morris
- Letter from Town: On a Grey Morning in March, by D.H.Lawrence
- The Welsh March, by A E Houseman
- March Evening, by Amy Lowell
- From a Full Moon in March - Parnell's Funeral, by William Butler Yeats
- Written in London on the 19th March 1796, by Matilda Betham
- March - An Ode, by Algernon Charles Swinburne.