As a once-in-a lifetime downturn continues, trusted finance reporter Chris Farrell explains that there is a silver lining to this cloud. It is accelerating a trend already underway in America toward what he calls the New Frugality. In this friendly, approachable audio, Farrell explains both the theory and the practice of living frugally. He provides down-to-earth, practical advice for every aspect of your financial life, including:
The New Frugality amounts to a paradigm shift in the way we spend and save. The good news is, a frugal lifestyle is one of less waste, lower environmental impact, greater peace of mind, and, over the long run, deeper satisfaction. Download and start listening now!
- How to always maintain a “margin of safety” in your spending
- The frugal home: renting vs. owning
- The two best ways to save for college
- Wise debt vs. foolish debt
- Why giving your money away can be “newly frugal”