This Puritan classic, first published in the late seventeenth century, sets forth the biblical teaching of God and his interaction in our lives.
No detail is too small or insignificant for God; he is there, working out “all things for good.” And in that promise, every believer can take comfort that God truly has a purpose for every single person and will unfold his plan, which includes every detail in our daily lives.
Chapter topics include
Download and start listening now!
- proofs of a special providence;
- the operations of providence;
- the duty of reflecting on the operations of providence;
- directions for reflecting on the dispensations of providence;
- motives to a due observance of providence; and
- the practicality of providence.