We’re in a bad mood epidemic, but Julia Ross shows you how to rediscover your emotional well-being naturally.
Drawing on thirty years of experience as a psychotherapist, clinic director, and pioneer in the field of nutritional psychology, Julia Ross presents breakthrough solutions to many of the negative emotional states that are diminishing the quality of our lives. Her comprehensive, safe, and natural program is based on the use of four mood-building amino acids and other surprisingly effective nutritional supplements, plus a diet rich in protein, healthy fat, and key vegetables. Beginning with an individualized mood-type questionnaire, Ross’ plan will help you
- overcome depression, anxiety, irritability, stress, apathy, oversensitivity, emotional eating, and more;
- learn to distinguish between true and false moods;
- eliminate the four most common mood imbalances;
- create a nutritherapy master plan using targeted supplements and good-mood menus and recipes;
- eliminate insomnia, addiction, and hormone-related moodiness; and
- discover clinically effective nutritional therapies as alternatives to antidepressant drugs.
This exciting plan can show results in just twenty-four hours. Get started today and feel better tomorrow! Download and start listening now!