Here are tips and tools for managing life after maternity leave.
Based on the popular blog The Babyjuggler: Three kids, Two jobs, One life, winner of the December 2008 Best of the British Mummy Blogger Carnival, this audiobook gives you the lowdown on how to survive your return to the world of work after the birth of your first baby.
Everyone knows women can have it all these days, but this guide shows you how to avoid the doing it all syndrome, which leaves so many working mothers totally exhausted and stressed.
Author Sara Lloyd is the mother of three children under six and also works for a major publishing company, in charge of their Digital Publishing Division.
In her own words she is a working mum of three. That statement in itself is already loaded. Being a mum should be regarded as a job in and of itself, of course... but that phrase is always used to describe someone who (possibly quite madly) undertakes paid work as well as the unpaid / highly versatile sort that comes under the general banner of 'mothering'. That's what I do.
Download and start listening now!
- Navigating those Returning to Work wardrobe worries
- Dropping the Bad Mother Guilt-Fest
- Tips on how to pace yourself in the first weeks back at work
- Setting precedents for your work/life balance
- How to stay calm and carry on
- Work it Baby, Work it! - Tips on how to make every minute count!
- Dealing with Emergencies