In this life-transforming book, Larry Ackerman will introduce you to the person you were meant to be—and already are. The secret to uncovering your purpose, he explains, is built into you in the form of a code: the identity code. Much like your genetic code, your identity code provides a complete map of how you were designed to live.
As you are guided through eight essential questions, you will discover the unique characteristics that define your potential for creating value in the world, for making a contribution that springs naturally from the core of your being and touches the lives of others. From this foundation, you’ll make truly meaningful decisions about what work is right for you, how to build and maintain relationships that matter, and even what interests and hobbies make sense for you. This is the classic quest for self-discovery made practical.
– “Who Am I?” Define yourself as separate from all others.
Download and start listening now!
– “What Makes Me Special?” Unearth what you love.
– “Is There a Pattern to My Life?” Make the connections that explain past events and foreshadow your future.
– “Where Am I Going?” Use what you’ve learned so far to guide you on your path.
– “What is My Gift?” Follow the signs of joy.
– “Who Can I Trust?” Take stock of who matters and why.
– “What Is My Message?” Declare yourself on the strength of your gift.
– “Will My Life Be Rich?” Surrender to the pull of your identity.