Meetings have changed. They're more frequent, virtual, and informal. Yet, most professionals haven't upgraded their meeting skills. It's no wonder that 43% of meeting time is wasted, due to:
– Meeting overload: Professionals waste 24 days a year in useless meetings.
– Missing success ingredients: Ninety percent of all professionals attend meetings that lack a clearly stated objective and agenda.
– Virtual-meeting chaos: Disinterested participants + endless technical amounts of wasted time.
– Agenda adrift: Goals are missed when meetings veer off course.
– Action distraction: Incomplete action items result in delayed projects and missed deadlines.
Good news: Help is on the way!
Meet Iris, a sales manager so overwhelmed by meetings she feels like a hamster on a wheel. Just in time, Iris finds a coach—a meeting efficiency and etiquette expert with a simple plan that helps her to meet less, make better use of meeting technology, and get more done.
Download and start listening now!