Few job titles carry the emotional charge of salesman.
And yet this widely misunderstood vocation generates more revenue for companies - and creates more opportunity for individuals - than virtually any other job.
Millions of people are looking for a better way to make a living, but most would never consider becoming a salesman - even though no other job can offer the same number of available positions, income potential, schedule flexibility, or job security.
Thousands of business owners are sure their fortunes could be improved, if only they could find someone who can sell. But they have no idea how to advertise for, interview, select, hire, train, or manage productive salespeople. And most flounder when trying to sell themselves.
All of these people would do well to listen to this audiobook.
Originally intended as a how-to manual for career-changers considering sales, The Greatest Job You Never Thought Of has found its most receptive audience among those who already sell - or manage salespeople.
Whether you are currently a salesperson, business owner, sales manager, trainer, or recruiter - or just someone considering sales as a career choice - The Greatest Job You Never Thought Of has a message for you:
- Why there are more positions available under the heading of Sales than any other single skill category
- The fundamental economic principle that explains why salespeople are able to earn more than almost anyone else in their company
- Why race, age, sex, education, national origin, or previous career experience have no bearing upon a person's ability to succeed in sales
- Exactly what is required to succeed in sales and how to develop those skills
- True stories of sales success in industries as divergent as industrial food service, insurance, professional audio equipment and home kitchen supplies
- Successful sales recruiting and i... Download and start listening now!