Can you imagine losing weight, gaining health, and eating whatever you want five days a week? It is possible with the Fast Diet, a scientifically researched diet that is effective, flexible, sustainable, and produces dramatic results quickly.
In the international best seller The Fast Diet, a follow-up book to the widely popular science documentary Eat, Fast, and Live Longer, authors Dr. Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer present scientific and anecdotal evidence of the weight loss and other health benefits associated with intermittent fasting, or the 5:2 diet (five days of normal eating and two days of fasting).
The Fast Diet in 30 Minutes is an expert guide to the background, crucial arguments, key ideas, and critical feedback of Mosley and Spencer's best-selling book. This companion provides:
The Fast Diet in 30 Minutes is not only an introduction to the scientific trials and research of Dr. Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer, but an opportunity for readers to understand the origins of their theories and the learn how to incorporate the Fast Diet into their own lives.
- The Fast Diet authors' backgrounds, education, work histories, and credentials.
- Critical reception to the work, including key arguments by major publications and thought leaders.
- Essential concepts from the book, including how fasting improves health and the 5:2 approach.
- Key takeaways from the author's research and cutting-edge science.
- Suggestions for applying the Fast Diet in everyday life.
- Conclusions gleaned from The Fast Diet.
- Definitions of key terms.
About The Fast Diet: Released in February 2013, The Fast Diet is a guidebook that summarizes the key points made in Eat, Fast, and Live Longer and provides the authors' in-depth recommendations on the most sustainable ways to integrate fasting into everyday life. The authors of The ... Download and start listening now!