Love and marriage are two of the greatest gifts life has to offer, yet too many marriages fail because couples don’t fully understand the five stages of relationships. Because most of us have had hurtful experiences in past relationships, often going back to childhood, we develop an inaccurate love map that causes us to get off track when the stresses of life increase.
For more than forty years, Jed Diamond has been helping couples repair even the most damaged relationships and reweave the broken strands of marriage. In The Enlightened Marriage, Dr. Diamond will help you
Download and start listening now!
- get through stage three—disillusionment, without losing your love,
- understand that when your partner says, “I love you, but I’m not in love with you anymore,” it is not the end, but the beginning of stage four—real lasting love,
- learn why healing childhood wounds is the greatest gift of love you can give and receive from your partner,
- recognize and address the midlife stresses of “manopause,” irritable male syndrome, and male-type depression, and
- follow your calling in stage five to make a real difference in the world.