Complete Audio Study Guide of the US Constitution
From the Federalist Papers to the Bill of Rights, AudioLearn is your complete audio study guide to the Constitution.
- John Adams
- Articles of Confederation
- The Federalist Papers
- The Bill of Rights
- The War of 1812
- And much, much more
With its convenient format, AudioLearn fits your busy lifestyle, enabling you to study anywhere, anytime. Best of all, you'll significantly increase learning and retention with AudioLearn's proven study format:
- Overview and Historical Background
- Key Terms, People and Events
- Detailed Discussion and Analysis
- Study and Essay Questions
- Review Quiz
Start boosting your grade point average - get AudioLearn The Constitution today! Download and start listening now!