Book Magazine called her America's ranking connoisseur of sex, porn, and freedom of physical expression. Tristan Taormino exalted, The absolute bomb in The Village Voice. More discerning than any judge and far ahead of the curve, Susie Bright plucks the best stories from every genre to create her much-anticipated annual collection.
In The Best American Erotica 2004, we learn about the very first penis, in science-fiction hotshot Geoffrey Landis's bawdy fairy tale; Touré's breathless prose poem sets us up with an evening's worth of erotic visitors; and in Jerry Stahl's story, a man recalls his boyhood fascination with his mother's friends and their elaborate undergarments.
Always taking her listeners to undiscovered places, Bright never disappoints in giving them an uninhibited, something-for-everyone collection of the year's most divine erotica.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- Confessions of a Japanese Salary Man by Claire Tristram
- The Cool Cat by Steve Almond
- The Pitcher by Sharon Wachsler
- Old Tingo's Penis by Geoffrey A. Landis
- Two Guys, A Girl, & A Porno Movie by Rachel Kramer Bussel
- Sex in Space: The Video by David R. Enoch
- Dicks, Digits, Dildoes by Dawn O'Hara
- Recent Reports of Progress Toward Fusion by Bill Noble
- They're for My Husband by John Yohe
- The Conductor by A. W. Hill
- A Red Dress Tale: La Jodida Guarra by Susannah Indigo
- The Devil in her Eye by Maggie Estep
- Snow by Jameson Currier
- A Cool Dry Place by R. Gay
- Man and Woman: A Study in Black and White by Rachel Resnick
- The Boy Who Read Bataille by Simon Sheppard
- Spawning by Joy Vannuys
- A Guest by Touré
- Wax by I. K. Velasco
- And moreFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.