The Best American Erotica 1995 is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature. Edited by Susie Bright, whom the Utne Reader has called one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time, this third annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- Low-Cut by Lisa Palac
- Daddy by James Williams
- Indio by Al Lujan
- Dating for Dollars by Scarlett Fever
- Cheaper by the Pair by Paul Reed
- 30 by Ray Sharpe
- Boy Born with Tattoo of Elvis by Robert Olen Butler
- Miranda Thinks She's Starving for Love by Anne Wallace
- Diana the Courier by Corwin Ericson
- In the Sacred and Profane Country of the Flesh by Tsaurah Litzky
- Developer by Annie Regrets
- Absolution by Mike Ford and Tom Caffrey
- Marian's Ears by Susan St. Aubin
- For Love or Money by Mary Malmros
- Wide Open by Le Shaun
- Pre-Dahmer by Trac Vu
- Excerpt from The Spirit That Denies by Jay Michaelson
- Cinnamon Roses by Renee M. Charles
- The Wager by Anna Nymus
- Valentine's Day in Jail by Susan MusgraveFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.