Your personal audio guide to better driving and golfing in Southwest Scotland.
- Feeling shaky about driving on the wrong side of the road?
- Nervous about navigating single lane roads?
- Want to find the best route to your destination?
- Want to enhance your golfing pleasure?
- Thinking about what gear to bring and getting that tee time?
- Need tips on how to play the course of your dreams?
...Then this recording is for you!
Southwest Scotland is the golfing mecca of the world: over 100 courses and, fortunately for you, most are public and playable year-round.
The area, with over 100 miles of Gulf Stream-washed coastline, features picturesque villages, great shopping bargains, and castles, manor houses, and fun spots for the kids.
Throw in trips to the famous bonny, bonny banks of Loch Lommond, Stirling, and the cosmopolitan capital of Edinburgh, and you have an unforgettable Scottish vacation sure to please everyone in your party. Download and start listening now!