In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth,
followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not
speak their language or accept their source of authority. Gregory Koukl demonstrates
how to get in the driver’s seat, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful,
artful diplomacy. You’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously
through the minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables
and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus. Soon, your conversations
will look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in
the public square, Koukl shows you how to:
• Initiate conversations effortlessly
• Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
• Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
• Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
• Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
provides the game plan for communicating the compelling truth about
Christianity with confidence and grace.
Download and start listening now!