Full of mother-wisdom, reassurance, and support, Sweet Sleep is the first book on nights and naps for breastfeeding families. It is a comprehensive how-to guide for making sane and safe decisions on how and where your family sleeps, backed by the latest research in pediatric care. This invaluable resource will help you:
● Sleep better tonight in under ten minutes with the Quick Start guide—and sleep safer every night with the Safe Sleep Seven checklist
● Sort out the facts and fictions of bedsharing and SIDS
● Learn about normal sleep at every age and stage, from newborn to new parent
● Direct your baby toward longer sleep when he's ready
● Tailor your approach to your baby's temperament
● Uncover the hidden costs of sleep training and "cry it out" techniques
Download and start listening now!