Discover the 10 myths sabotaging your love life, and the practical, science-backed tools you can use to reveal your relationship’s hidden strengths and build a fulfilling, long-lasting bond.
Dr. Gary W. Lewandowski Jr. is a nationally recognized expert on the psychology of relationships. In his first book, he blends hot off-the-press science, engaging writing, impactful examples, and fascinating stories to present an impressive range of refreshing and eye-opening set of insights. For instance, did you know that…
A bold, fresh take on what it means to love and be loved, Stronger Than You Think will help you more confidently and accurately view yourself and your relationship — so that you can fully appreciate the love you have, or find the one you want and deserve.
- To forecast your relationship's future, you are the worst person to ask.
- Men are the real romantics in relationships, not women.
- The amount of sex you should have to keep your relationship going strong is lower than you think.
- It's okay to be selfish. Putting me before you, can help both of you.
- When it comes to closeness, you can have too much of a good thing.
- Struggles actually strengthen your relationship.
- In terms of partner support, what you’re not seeing is more important than what you notice.
- When your relationship doesn't help you become a better person, ending it does.
Download and start listening now!
“Offers science-based advice on the key relationship issues that worry most of us. It should be on every bookshelf.”
John Gottman, author of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
About Gary W. Lewandowski
Dr. Gary W. Lewandowski Jr. is an award-winning teacher, researcher, writer, and relationship expert. His work has been featured by the Washington Post, IFLScience.com, Daily Mail, Business Insider, Salon, the New Republic, Time, and Newsweek, and he’s appeared in the New York Times, the Atlantic, VICE, CNN, and NPR, among others. He created the popular relationship advice website ScienceofRelationships.com (now Luvze.com), and his TED Talk has been viewed nearly two million times.
About Mike Lenz
Daniel Goleman, a former science journalist for the New York Times, is the author of thirteen books and lectures frequently to professional groups and business audiences and on college campuses. He cofounded the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning at the Yale University Child Studies Center, now at the University of Illinois, at Chicago.