Today’s organizations are collaborative. With old command-and-control methods replaced by openness and transparency, networking has become an essential professional skill expected of everyone at every level.
Unveiling eight indispensable competencies for the new network-oriented workforce, Strategic Connections provides practical advice for building better, more productive business relationships. Listeners will discover how to
- commit to a positive, proactive networking mindset;
- align networking activities with individual and organizational objectives;
- leverage their contacts by organizing them into strategic groups;
- earn trust—a prerequisite for collaboration;
- boost their social acumen and increase their likability;
- master conversational skills and deepen interactions;
- employ storytelling to make communications memorable; and
- use networking to deliver value to the company.
Thanks to technology, new contacts are only a click away. But the level of connection and collaboration required for real success demands advanced face-to-face relationship-building skills. This audiobook gives you the tools you need to meet goals, execute strategies, foster innovation, and make yourself invaluable to your organization. Download and start listening now!