Hear Steve Jobs introduce the iPhone, Lee Iacocca hold forth on the topic of Japanese trade, Warren Buffet’s thoughts on the financial future of America’s youth, and Jack Welch at his final management meeting as CEO of General Electric. These are just four of the fourteen speeches in this amazing collection.
1. Bill Gates. The cofounder of Microsoft addresses the 2007 graduating class of Harvard on June 7, 2007. (25:13)
2. Jeff Bezos. Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos delivers a graduation speech at Princeton University on May 5, 2010. (11:50)
3. Steve Jobs. The chief executive officer and cofounder of Apple introduces the iPhone on January 9, 2007. (16:29)
4. Lee Iacocca. The former chairman of Chrysler and president of Ford addresses the Economic Club of Detroit on the topic of Japanese trade on January 10, 1992. (35:23)
5. Sheryl Sandberg. The chief operating officer of Facebook speaks to the 2014 graduating class of Harvard on May 28, 2014. (20:16)
6. Sam and Bud Walton. The cofounders of Walmart and Sam’s Club reflect on business accomplishments over the years. (8:19)
7. Mark Zuckerberg. The CEO of Facebook speaks on the topic of India to a gathering in Delhi on October 9, 2014. (19:12)
8. Carly Fiorina. The former CEO of Hewlett-Packard speaks at the Conservative Enterprise Institute on June 11, 2015. (28:26)
9. Tim Cook. The CEO of Apple addresses the 2015 graduating class of George Washington University. (21:20)
10. Warren Buffet. The American business magnate speaks on the financial future of American youth at the Nebraska Educational Forum on October 11, 1999. (59:00)
11. Alan Mulally. “Leaders must serve with courage.” The former president and CEO of Ford—and before that, Boeing—addresses students at the Stanford Graduate School of Business on February 3, 2011. (52:19)
12. Jeff Immelt. “The Business World.” The chairman and CEO of General Electric discusses how business has changed in his nearly three decades at GE to students at Stanford Graduate School of Business on May 25, 2010. (58:16)
13. Eric Schmidt. The former CEO of Google addresses the students at Princeton University on topic of the future of technology. (21:20)
14. Jack Welch. Welch speaks at his final management meeting as CEO in 2001. (20:07) Download and start listening now!