We’re in “wild west” times for business. Thanks to social media and new technologies, customer-brand relationships are suddenly wide open and up for grabs. Big players are getting taken down, while upstarts are starting up, gunning for market share, and outmaneuvering the Goliaths. So just when a rethink might seem in order, why do so many act like it’s 1982 all over again? Why do they believe product pushing still works? Or still think dumber, slower, and more expensive is the way to engage customers these days?
In Smarter, Faster, Cheaper, you’ll meet a slew of already legendary new entrepreneurs and promoters, such as “Nametag Guy” Scott Ginsberg, Bravo’s “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger, Wine Library founder Gary Vaynerchuk, bestselling author and Squidoo founder Seth Godin, and many, many more. As you learn from their successes and failures, as well as those of author and entrepreneur David Siteman Garland, you’ll discover fresh and exciting approaches to:
- Becoming a trusted resource
- Building your audience and community
- Helping others while helping your business
- Using your content as a handshake
- Creating and growing one-on-one relationships with your customers
- Communicating effectively online and via social media
- Avoiding “selling” by educating, inspiring, and entertaining instead
- And more!
Inertia is a powerful force, and many professional marketers and business owners still think “more of the same” is the best way forward. Not you, though! If you recognize the new movement in marketing and promotion, discover how to make your business Smarter, Faster, Cheaper today and win! Download and start listening now!