In this landmark book on natural healing, Dr. Maoshing Ni (aka Dr. Mao) combines the wisdom of thousands of years of Eastern tradition with the best of Western medicine and nutritional science. Dr. Mao's philosophy is that well-being is the result of a balanced life, not just a healthy body.
In the first part of Secrets of Self-Healing, he explains that healing foods and herbs, exercise, self-awareness, a positive emotional life, living in harmony with the environment, and spiritual growth are all crucial for vitality and lasting health.
Through stories of his own patients, he shows:
- How simple self-assessments can help prevent disease
- How negative emotions can make us ill
- How clutter in our homes can create imbalances in our bodies, and
- How Eastern and Western medicine can work together to fight cancer
Then, in the second part of the book, he reveals his favorite natural remedies for more than sixty-five common ailments, including:
- sore throat
- headacheshigh blood pressure
- insect bites
- jet lag
- lower-back pain
Secrets of Self-Healing will profoundly change how you look at your own health and well-being. Download and start listening now!