Today, jobs for grads are hard to find. Promotions and raises can be tough to get. And, with continuing corporate downsizing, jobs are often difficult to keep. But, there are insiders' secrets to finding, landing, and keeping dream jobs - even in tough economic times. And, by using the right methods and tactics, your chances for promotions and raises increase - even in shrinking organizations. That's what School's Over - Now What? is all about.
In this audiobook, you'll discover the three critical steps and four proven tactics to find and land your dream job.
- Assess your strengths and skills to sell yourself to employers.
- Write an interview-generating resume.
- Interview to get job offers.
- Network with family, friends and others to find job leads and opportunities.
- Research companies (in databases and on the Internet) to discover where you fit.
- Work with employment agencies to get the inside track for jobs.
- Use power internships As a jump-start for a career.
You'll also learn how to promote yourself and get substantial salary increases. These are the methods to Know Yourself, Grow Yourself and Market Yourself. Discover how to:
Download and start listening now!
- Sell yourself and your ideas inside the company.
- Play and win at corporate politics ethically.
- Self-market and create visi-posure (visible exposure).
- Stay at the cutting edge in your field.
- Create your own job security by bullet proofing yourself.
- Make loyalty work for you.
- Embrace change and actually profit from it.
- Climb the corporate ladder (and not get stuck on the rungs).
- And much, much more!