Vegetarianism, veganism, and food on Ayurveda are at the height of fashion today. But if it is healthy for people overseas, can it be healthy for Russians?
Russian cuisine has been evolving for centuries, taking into account the climatic characteristics of the country. And perhaps it is not worth it to refuse the food of our grandmothers. The author of this book explains which foods will actually help you become stronger and improve your health.
By listening to this audiobook, you will learn the answers to these questions:
- What is traditional food?
- Why is traditional food so good for our health?
- What did our ancestors eat and at what times?
- What is considered traditional food, since the life and cuisine of the peasant in the 10th century differs from the life and cuisine of a rich gentleman of the 19th century?
- How can you eat to become a bogatyr (a strong person)?
Download and start listening now!
Russian Research [Russian Edition]: Traditional Cuisine for Good Health Listener Reviews
Be the first to write a review about this audiobook!
About Maxim Kireev
Maxim Kireev is a voice talent and audiobook narrator.