Since no one is totally perfect, it is certain that we all have experienced failures of one sort or another. True, consciously we may put them out of our mind and move on. However, subconsciously speaking, people who experience strong, negative emotions may conclude that they are a failure. Then they may automatically create (outside their awareness), low self-esteem subconscious programs.
The kinds of reactive negative thoughts responding to past failures might be: “I am not good enough; I am not smart enough; I am not talented enough; I am not successful; I cannot succeed; I am a failure; it hurts too much to fail, so I won’t risk failure; I won’t try, so I will be safe.” Actually, there are too many possibilities to cover adequately here. Nonetheless, negative thoughts about your past failures most likely have sabotaged your success.
This audio targets those “Faulty Subconscious Programs” to delete what is blocking your success. Then, as you listen, you are proactively downloading into your computer-like subconscious mind, positive reprogramming hypnosis suggestions that reinforce your new, natural way of being totally at ease, feeling very positive as you give your top performance every time.
Some additional benefits include:
Download and start listening now!
- Release/neutralize negative emotions that interrupt your wellbeing and delete self-sabotage;
- Download positive emotions and positive beliefs that continuously support your high self-esteem;
- Build confidence, trust, and belief in oneself so you more easily achieve success;
- Program positive perspectives to motivate and empower you and help you learn from past mistakes;
- Forgive others and yourself in order to release subconscious guilt, especially guilt about failures; and
- Program courage and beliefs that you can cope well with anything and still succeed.