The job market is awash with qualified applicants. Yet
employers rarely select based solely on merit. Instead, most hiring decisions
are gut-level evaluations made in the first few minutes of an interview. What
people say determines who lands a job and who does not.
Hiring expert Tony Beshara knows the words that trigger
“yes” in the minds of employers—and in his handy new book, he arms candidates
with hundreds of ready-to-use responses to even the toughest interview questions.
Covering entry-level to executive positions and encompassing all industries,
this quick-reference guide propels job seekers through every stage of the
process. Listeners learn power phrases to
- get their foot in the door;
- clearly communicate their skills, strengths, and experience—and
why they would be a perfect fit;
- make a great impression at the crucial opening and close;
- score high on the likability factor;
- dispel lingering concerns about work history;
- give follow-up emails real impact;
- negotiate a strong job offer;
- and much more.
After all, when it’s time to choose between a candidate who
is perfect on paper and one who is persuasive in person, there’s no contest.
Powerful Phrases for Successful Interviews gives you the right words to make
the difference every time. Download and start listening now!