The class clown is suddenly a big-time movie star in this hilarious spin-off of the Charlie Joe Jackson series.
Lights! Camera! Action! Here are a few things you need to know about Pete Milano:
- He’s the class clown. What’s the point of having friends if you can’t make them laugh, right?
- His family owns the best Italian restaurant in town. Pizza anyone? Yum.
- He’s always getting in trouble. It’s not like he means to get in trouble, trouble just finds him. (Like all the time.)
- He thinks books are only worth reading if they have pictures. Lots of pictures.
- He can’t tell a lie. Ever. Even if he wanted to.
- And last, but not least—he’s about to become famous—big-time famous—because he just got asked to audition for the hottest new movie.
But does becoming famous mean losing all your friends? Download and start listening now!