The co-founder of HGTV shows how women can achieve their career goals using techniques of gamesmanship.
New Rules of the Game provides insights, tips and direction to women in business, based on experiences from author and HGTV co-founder Susan Packard's own 30 year career, along with a dozen other prominent executives. Packard advocates for a revolutionary new perspective for businesswomen, which she calls "gamesmanship"—a strategic way of thinking that cultivates creativity, focus, optimism, teamwork, and competitiveness. These strategies are seen in the gaming and sports worlds and often among men, but women can utilize these skills as well to learn to:
• Compete outwardly instead of inwardly Download and start listening now!
• Take loss in stride
• Provide the emotional distance necessary to succeed at work
• Think tactically
• Step up with more grit to get the next win
• Level the playing field by understanding how male colleagues think and win at work
• Add excitement to their careers