If you've ever felt lost in the sea of contradictory training and diet advice out there and you just want to know once and for all what works and what doesn't - what's scientifically true and what's false - when it comes to building muscle and getting ripped, then you need to read this book.
Let me ask you a question: Do any of the following claims sound familiar?
- I have bad genetics
- I'm a 'hardgainer.'
- You have to work your abs more to get a six-pack.
- When doing cardio, you want your heart rate in the 'fat burning zone.'
- You have to do cardio for 20 minutes before your body starts burning fat.
- Don't eat at night if you want to lose weight.
- Steroids make you look great.
- I'm overweight because I have a slow metabolism.
You've probably heard one or more of these statements before, and the sad truth is lies like these have ruined many people's fitness ambitions. There are many, many more.
Thanks to the overwhelming amount of fitness pseudoscience and lies being pushed on us every day by bogus magazines and self-styled 'gurus', it's becoming harder and harder to get in shape.
Muscle Myths was written to debunk the most commonplace and harmful gimmicks, fads, myths, and misinformation in the health and fitness industry. With the information in this book, you can save the money, time, and frustration of buying into misleading diet plans and products that promise unattainable results. You can become your own personal trainer and start getting real results with your diet and exercise. Download and start listening now!