The world of borrowing and debt management has changed dramatically, leaving people confused about how best to secure their financial future. This audiobook is the only guide with detailed advice to help you become debt-free or master the debt you have, based on the latest laws and new government programs and policies implemented under the Obama administration.
Is the information and advice on debt management different than in years past? Definitely, and in this savvy, engaging guide, bestselling author and financial expert Jordan Goodman will show you how to:
– Win the mortgage game: avoid foreclosure, obtain the best refinancing, and modify your mortgage even if it’s “under water”
– Clean up your credit report and dramatically boost your credit score
– Negotiate new terms and payments for burdensome medical bills, student loans, and credit cards
– Protect yourself from the devastation of identity theft
– Master new credit card rules, and avoid the rate and fee traps
– Learn a revolutionary strategy that will help you become mortgage-free in five to seven years, change the way you pay all your bills, and save hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Master Your Debt contains many pioneering strategies as it lays out an innovative plan for achieving the elusive goal of financial success. This reliable resource is filled with helpful websites, toll-free numbers, association and government agencies, and vetted companies and services to help you implement the advice offered here. In today’s volatile economy, getting out of debt is the key to surviving and thriving, and with this audiobook, Jordan Goodman provides you with the strategies and tools to live debt-free.
Download and start listening now!