We all need to speak, write, and communciate more
effectively. Dave Bartlett shares his decades of experience as a strategic
communications consultant in an accessible, easy to apply guide to help anybody—students,
business people, public speakers, or politicans—improve their speaking and
presenting skills. The tricks are as old as Aristotle and as new as The Daily Show: know how to appeal to
each specific audience through research and thoughtful planning, and then use
appropriate content and style. Bartlett’s advice is common sense backed by
dozens of real-world examples.
Download and start listening now!
- How to devise a simple strategic goal for every interview,
meeting, or speech
- How to give your audience your message, but in the way they
will be the most receptive to
- How to make messages positive, concrete, and empathetic
- How to use blogs, podcasts and YouTube to promote your
- How to reach your audience one person at a time