You've heard of colleagues making lots of money by getting new clients through the Internet. But you've tried Search Engine Optimization (SEO), AdWords, and other techniques, with only a trickle of new business. You want to find ways to reach new customers, but without continuing to make an Internet marketer or your webmaster rich while you reap just a little.
Instead of waiting for business to come to you, go get it. You'll learn how to mine the Invisible Web for high-quality leads, the Web that few people know how to tap. Studies show that even the best search engines scour less than 20 percent of the Internet. The big secret is that this is often not where the most valuable stuff can be found. The bigger secret is what happens when you combine the power of the Invisible Web with the most extraordinary sales weapon of all time: your brain.
Beginner or expert, Michael and Sheryl will share practical, easy-to-implement skills, sites, and strategies you can use to put the Internet to work for you today. You'll be amazed at the free and low-cost wealth that is just waiting for you. Optimizing your web site is not half as important as optimizing your brain.
You will learn:
- How to get the skinny on your prospects in seconds
- How to find people, phone numbers, addresses, and emails no one else will find
- Why the news is your most sophisticated sales lead tool
- Four expensive software packages you can throw away right now
- How to turn your blog into a powerful lead generator
- How to put a Fortune 500 research library to work for you
Note: This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone. Download and start listening now!