Are you sabotaging the love that is possible in your relationships? Have you ever wished you could unlock the love that is your true nature and express it fully? Loving in the Moment offers a spiritual approach to transforming relationships by showing you how to let go of your preconceived ideas and judgments. By moving beyond your ego and conditioning, you can create a richer, more loving life for yourself and those you care about. You have the power to determine how much love you experience in any given moment.
Loving in the Moment offers profound insights and practical advice about:
- How to recognize, find, and sustain a meaningful relationship
- How the ego interferes with love and happiness
- How to overcome anger, judgments, criticism, and resentment
- How to move beyond romantic illusions
- How to see the Divine in another
- How to resolve common issues such as infidelity, money, commitment, and sexual differences
Gina Lake is a spiritual teacher and the author of numerous books about awakening to one's true nature, including Trusting Life, Embracing the Now, Radical Happiness, Living in the Now, Return to Essence, Loving in the Moment, Anatomy of Desire, and Getting Free. She is also a gifted intuitive with a master's degree in counseling psychology and over 20 years experience supporting people in their spiritual growth. Her website offers information about her books, free e-books, book excerpts, a monthly newsletter, a blog, and audio and video recordings. Download and start listening now!