New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell shares the secrets to success in this ninety-day guide, based on his book Thinking For a Change.
Maxwell provides the wisdom and inspiration you need to become a better thinker and achieve your dreams by mastering the eleven types of successful thinking, including:
- Big-Picture Thinking—seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas;
- Focused Thinking—removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential;
- Creative Thinking—thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs;
- Shared Thinking—working with others to compound results;
- Reflective Thinking—looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
Filled with inspiring quotes, engaging lessons, and stimulating questions, over the course of three short months you’ll make daily strides toward more effective thinking while tracking your progress in this helpful volume. Download and start listening now!