Financial security begins with a conversation…
And that’s why Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz has teamed up with her father, internationally respected investing pioneer and bestselling author Charles R. Schwab, to produce this excellent family financial primer. This book will help investors succeed whether the stock market is going up or down, both in the present and in the long term. Throughout the book, the authors stress the importance of having regular and effective conversations about money—with a spouse or partner, young children and teenagers, and aging parents—and offer the perfect roadmap for starting and continuing those conversations, including:
• understanding the basics: stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
• building wealth over time, understanding your tolerance for risk, and developing and maintaining the right investment portfolio
• investing for your children’s future and for your secure retirement
• estate planning for you and your older parents
• preparing for life’s unexpected events
Download and start listening now!