This audio is to help women and their partners feel more relaxed about welcoming their new baby into the world. The audio includes guidance on creating a special place of relaxation, establishing some tools to help you cope with discomfort and worry and explains about the different stages of birth. It taps into your inner resources to help you feel calmer, more relaxed and confident about the birth of your baby, the birth itself and your life as a parent.
Three of the tracks will be of benefit to both the mum-to-be and the birth partner. The track, `Birth partner support is, as the name suggests, to help the birth partner during the birth of the baby. It will be most beneficial to start listening to the audio at least three months before your baby is due. This gives you time to get used to the suggestions made and to practice the visualisations and techniques. The birth partner can start to listen to their specific tracks at the same time as the mum-to-be is listening to her sections of Step 3. Total listening time excludes revisiting the tracks and practicing the techniques yourself. Royalty free music by Silencio.
- 1- Overview of audio 00:04:40
- 2-Step 1 Special Place 00:16:58
- 3-Step 2 Introducing Step 2 00:02:20
- 3-Step 2 Anchoring 00:12:45
- 5-Step 2 Control Room Intro 00:02:05
- 6-Step 2 Control Room 00:22:04
- 7-Step 2 Intro to changing the sensations 00:04:58
- 8-Step 2 Changing the sensations 00:16:40
- 9-Step 2 Close 00:00:26
- 10-Step 3 The birth Introduction 00:14:00
- 11-Step 3 The Birth 00:26:07
- 12-Step 3 Success 00:01:13
- 13-Step 3 Birth partner introduction 00:01:22
- 14-Step 3 Birth partner support 00:11:59
- 15-Closing Remarks 00:00:31
About Anne Morrison, MBSCH Anne Morrison is a qualified and experienced clinical and cognitive behaviour hypnotherapist, life coach and NLP master practitioner. She is also ... Download and start listening now!