With forty years at Harvard Business School, Howard Stevenson is renowned as an entrepreneur and business strategist, author, philanthropist, and professor. He has mentored more than ten thousand business founders, CEOs, professionals, and top business school faculty around the world.
Written by his student and successful entrepreneur Eric Sinoway, Howard’s Gift offers Stevenson’s timeless lessons on life and career. Full of personal and professional insight, this guide presents savvy practical strategies that can be applied to professional decisions on any scale. Through warm and engaging conversations with Sinoway, Stevenson focuses not just on business success, but on deep personal satisfaction through self-defined benchmarks for development and accomplishment. Stevenson’s lessons include:
Download and start listening now!
- Create a vision of your own legacy through a process called “business planning for life.”
- Be entrepreneurial in driving your career ahead (even if you’re not an entrepreneur).
- Exploit the inflection points in your life—whether “friend,” “foe,” or “silent.”
- Cut risk in tough career and life decisions by shining the “light of predictability” on them.
- Plan for the ripples, not just the splash from your actions and choices.