Sooner or later, every business, association or organization will want to hold a meeting, seminar or trade show outside their regular offices. How do you find your way amongst the dizzying array of hotels, meeting halls, meal guarantees, accommodations arrangements, party packages, bar plans and billing procedures?
Author Judy Williams, a veteran hotel and meeting planner, will guide you through the perils and pitfalls of organizing your event. Whether it's your first or fiftieth time, she'll show you how to make your seminar or meeting run smoothly and perfectly with a minimum of expense, time, and effort.
How To Plan And Book Meetings And Seminars includes:
- Choosing a site
- Making Lodging Arrangements
- Planning perfect parties, delicious meals, and creative breaks
- Audio-Visual equipment needs
- Negotiating a contract
- Standard extras and special touches
- Credit and billing procedures
- Staying on schedule and under budget
- Special meetings
- Coping with last minute disasters
Whatever kind of events you plan - sales meetings, training seminars, awards ceremonies, trade shows, or business conferences - How to Plan and Book Meetings and Seminars is the audiobook you need to make them enjoyable and successful. Download and start listening now!