How to Learn & Memorize Medical Terminology... Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for Achieving Medical Fluency
If you'd like to improve your ability to learn and memorize medical terminology by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book that you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it really doesn't matter if you think you have a good memory or not. The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments)
- The real reason why you should never be squeamish about using memorization techniques so that you can recall medical terminology with ease
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any subject, especially medicine
- How you can easily create a 26 letter location memory system based around the alphabet to establish medical fluency Unique techniques that will have you literally tuning in on medicine and its terminology
- How to separate and organize medical terminology in the most effective manner for memorization
- Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate the stress and apprehension as you study, learn and memorize medical terminology.
- And much, much more....
These techniques have been used by real medical students to make real strides in their professional careers as medical experts, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a bad memory.
Don't worry! None of these techniques are rocket science. Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize medical terminology.
But there's really no ti... Download and start listening now!