Weaving together Scripture, vivid storytelling, and intimate prayers, this powerful devotional from Guideposts will bring peace to your soul and draw you closer to the heart of God.
When the world seems to be spinning off its axis--and we feel like we're spinning with it--anxiety can cause us to question if God is still in charge. This beautiful 100-day devotional answers us with a resounding YES. As the Bible verses, stories, and prayers in Held in Perfect Peace remind us, God's promises and presence never change, no matter how changed today's world seems to be.
This thematic devotional from Guideposts--a beloved and trusted source of biblical encouragement for nearly eighty years--brings us back to God's perfect peace on our most anxious days. Every entry helps us:
- Meet God in the midst of the chaos and uncertainty
- Find confidence in God's goodness and His plan for the world and our lives
- Overcome our daily worries as we immerse ourselves in God's truth
Each of the five-minute devotions in Held in Perfect Peace includes:
- A timely, inspirational verse from Scripture
- A true, first-person story about ways God speaks to us in the ordinary events of our lives
- A thoughtful prayer designed to help us apply the day's theme
- Additional Bible references for further study and reflection
God offers us a peace that is beyond understanding, beyond any headline we read, beyond any doubt we experience. Rest securely in His Word as you receive the comfort He longs to give.
Download and start listening now!