Jennifer Giustra-Kozek is a therapist who practices in Connecticut, and is also the mother of a son with Autism Spectrum disorders. After treating Evan bio-medically, along with other healing practices, Jennifer witnessed the kind of improvements that every parent of a similarly diagnosed child dreams of: Evan no longer grunts and screams, throws toys, hits others, or has mood swings. He no longer throws himself into fits of uncontrollable rage; he now listens to his teachers and responds appropriately. He copes better with changes in routine and makes eye contact more often. He no longer enters into a trance-like state, and the list goes on.
Healing without Hurting provides a full menu of natural treatment options, including a real-world success story and simple recipes/healthy alternatives. Listeners will learn how to:
● Identify common labels of behaviors
● Recognize the early warning signs that an autoimmune disorder is brewing
● Identify the different medications; potential benefits and side-effects
● Find the right doctors and practitioners
● Identify food sensitivities and other autoimmune assaults
● and much more
Download and start listening now!