Good to Great in 30 Minutes is a concise guide to understanding Jim Collins' theory that good companies transcend their limitations to becoming great through discipline; focused, ambitious leadership; and use of technology to accelerate growth. This expert guide details:
- Jim Collins' background as a research-based business strategist
- Critical analysis of Collins' methodology for determining truly great companies and how they became industry leaders
- A chapter-by-chapter synopsis explaining the main principles in Good to Great
- Collins's key concepts of assembling the right team, overcoming adversity, and achieving and sustaining greatness
- Key Terms and definitions covering concepts such as a doom loop and Level-5 Leaders
- Recommended Reading and a Bibliography for further research into this fascinating business theory
Good to Great in 30 Minutes is an introduction to the key concepts of Good to Great and a detailed look at how Jim Collins and his colleagues arrived at their conclusions. Good to Great appeals not only to business leaders but also to anyone interested in taking an organization from good to great. Download and start listening now!